Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sammie The Snorkie-My Haircut is Cheaper Than The Dog's. Why?

Hello Everyone

Just got back from having my hair trimmed at one of those discount hair cut places. Only $10 for a cut and style. Great deal. 
Then I got to thinking, when I take Sammie to a dog groomer they charge me $45! And for a dog for gosh sakes. 
So I put together a couple of reasons as to why Sammie's cut costs so much more than mine......

My hairdresser doesn't clean or wash my rear end.



I don't go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing my hair.


My hairdresser doesn't have to give me a sanitary trim.


My hairdresser doesn't have to clean my ears.
 


 
My hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from my eyes.


 


I sit still for my hairdresser.



My haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.


I don't bite or scratch my hairdresser.


  
The likelihood of me pooping or peeing while my hair is being cut is extremely slim.
UH OH

 

3 comments: