Friday, December 30, 2011

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-MAKING MARTHA STEWART PROUD

Hello Everyone
                          2011-2012 ©All Rights Reserved.®

Yes, Martha Stewart would be so proud of me. I sweep and wash my kitchen floor at least four times a day. Yes my dear readers, four. times. a. day.

Now before you start sending me hate mail, let me explain...I am not a neat freak or a clean fanatic by any stretch of the imagination.

It's all because of Sammie the Snorkie.

You see, Sammie has made a path along the entire fence in the back yard. Where there once was grass is now dirt. And when it rains....MUD. 
Ever since the new Cocker Spaniel moved in next door Sammie has been going nuts trying to get his attention. Sam will run up and down along the fence, barking and whining. If Sammie knew how to sing and dance I wouldn't be surprised if she tried that too.

In the beginning, the Cocker would just barely turn around. He would watch Sammie make a fool of herself and then calmly walk back into his house. After about 2 weeks of this, however, the Cocker (named PooohPooh....I don't name them folks, I just write about them) finally started running up and down the fence along with Sam. 

Well, that's all fun and games for the dogs, but when Sammie comes in through the kitchen pet door she brings in half of the yard with her. Let me tell you, if I didn't sweep and wash the floor as often as I did, I would be able to grow potatoes right there on my kitchen floor. Which might come in handy when expected company drops in, but still....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment