Friday, January 6, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-CLEAN DOG OR HAPPY DOG

Hello Everyone 


                         Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved 



I am still having issues with Sammie bringing dirt into the house, and yes, I am still washing the floor twice a day. Unfortunately, a half hour after washing it the floor is dirty again. 

I started giving Sammie a bath every other day and that helps only until she goes back outside. Sam hates getting bathed as much as I dislike giving them to her. I look like I entered a wet t-shirt contest, she looks like a drowned rat, and my floor looks like we installed an indoor pool. 

So I have found it easier just to mop the floor a couple of times a day and keep Sam's bathing time to once a month. 
Gabby loves to grab the mop while I am trying to wash the floor which creates quite a challenge for me, and makes her the ideal candidate for a YouTube spot..

But now Gabby the Shih Tzu has decided to join Sammie and PoohPooh (the dog next door) running up and down along the fence chasing each other. 

I now have double the dirt and two dogs who are muddy each time they come in to the house. I have washed these floors so much that smoke is starting to coming out of the mop.

Sitting in my recliner this afternoon, I noticed Gabby looks like a mop with her long hair and stuff. If only she knew how to wash floors....she would be a natural and have another YouTube moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment