Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - TOILET SEAT, DRANO & GRANDSON

Hello Everyone
                 Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved

Just got home from Lowes Home Improvement Center. Had to go and buy a new toilet seat and Drano. Here is the reason why......

Earlier today my daughter asked if I would watch Brandon, my 3 1/2 year old grandson, while she went to her dentist appointment.  I, of course, said yes and looked forward to our visit together.

For lunch he said he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, without the jelly....what? And to wash it down, a glass of chocolate milk. I did not want the child to be bouncing off the walls all afternoon so I substituted just plain milk. 

After lunch he and Sammie took off to play in the yard. Brandon had a great time finding all the socks and underware Sammie had hid in bushes, under the deck etc.

After about a half hour, he asked if it was okay if he and Sammie came inside to play with his toy cars and trucks. So in they came bringing in dirt and mud on paws and feet.

While I was mopping the floor I heard giggles and laughter coming from the grandson. . . but they weren't coming from the den where he was supposed to be. omg, Sammie and Brandon were in the bathroom!

I ran down the hall to see what they were doing. There was Sammie, all 22 pounds of her, standing on the lid of the toilet. A strange gurgling sound started coming from the tank...then BOOM, water came squirting out...everywhere. I got wet along with Brandon, who couldn't stop laughing by the way. Sammie took off for the pet door and out to the yard. 

Brandon said he was trying to show Sammie how to use the toilet so Sam wouldn't have to go outside and pee pee in the yard. (the reason for the new toilet seat) He also said he gave Sam a toy car to play with while she was 'sitting' on the toilet like his mommie does for him when he has to go. 

The toilet seat broke, and the toy car was wedged in the bottom of the toilet. Apparently the car was dropped either by Brandon or Sammie, neither one is talking.  Brandon flushed and the car got stuck.

Had to stick my hand wayyyy deep inside the bowl and pry the sucker out. ugh.  Then the child tells me he dropped Sponge Bob in the toilet too. Sponge Bob was no where to be seen so I assumed he was stuck in the pipe somewhere. (the reason for the Drano)

My daughter came to pick up her son after her doctor's appointment and asked how our visit went.... 
New toilet seat - $25
  Draino - $14
           Visit with Grandson - Priceless.   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment