Thursday, October 6, 2011

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-BEDTIME PRAYER

Hello Everyone

I have come across the Dog Owners Prayer and thought I would add Sammie's Prayer as well:

Dog Owner's Prayer

Help me learn to disregard
Canine craters in my yard,

And show me how to be a buddy,
Even when my sofa's muddy.

Don't allow my pup to munch,
Postal carriers for lunch.
Please shield my neighbor's cat from view.
And guide my steps around the doo!

Train me not to curse and scowl,
When it's puppy night to howl.
Grant I shall not awake in fear
With a cold nose in my ear!

Give me patience without end...
And help me be...
"A Dog's Best Friend"


Sammie's Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep,
The king size bed is soft and deep.
I sleep right in the center groove
My human mom can hardly move.

I've trapped her legs, She's tucked in tight,
And here is where I pass the night.
No one disturbs me or dares intrude,
Til morning comes and "I want food!"

I sneak up slowly to begin,
My nibbles on my human's chin.
She wakes up quickly, and looks at me
Then asks the question, "What's wrong puppy"?


The morning is here, And it's time to play
I always seem to get my way.

So thank you lord for giving me
This human mom that I see.
The one who hugs and hold me tight
And shares her bed with me at night!  


No comments:

Post a Comment