Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-MY DIARY

Hello Everyone

I often wondered if Sammie could keep a diary what would she write about....hmmmmm


10:15 a.m. - The snarky little neighbor kid came over with his mom to visit this morning. Don't like that kid, he is always pulling at my ears and tail. I tried to weave around his feet as he was walking to trip him up but he was able to escape...I will have to try this again on his next visit, but this time from the top of the stairs.

1 p.m. - Left alone in the house while my human friend went grocery shopping, hope she remembers my treats. 
Getting bored now, let's see what I can find to pass the time.  TOILET PAPER!!  


2 p.m. - Oh oh I hear her coming in the door, I'll just lie here on the couch and hope she doesn't notice the toilet paper every where.

3 p.m. - I think the parakeet has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with my master regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My 'mom'  has arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.   For now...



9 p.m. - Curled up watching Animal Planet with my family. Still giving the evil eye to that parakeet.....


11 p.m. - Time for bed...another great day full of new adventures to look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment