Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - DOG WITH ATTITUDE

Hello Everyone
           Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved

We have new neighbors, new neighbors with a huge dog. Just looking at the dog you know it has major attitude. He's the kind of dog you see walking down the street and the song 'Staying Alive' by the BeeGees instantly pops into your head. That dog seems the type that would steal a squeaky toy right out of another dog's mouth and not think anything of it. Any human legs unfortunate enough to walk close by he would hump without thinking twice. He's so tough that his poop catches fire and he pees steam. I think you get the idea.

I really don't like taking Sammie for walks in our neighborhood. And I certainly don't appreciate it when people walk their dog and let them poop right there in front of your mail box and leave it for you to step in.  
Not a big fan of picking up poop with a plastic baggie so it's just easier for me to let Sammie run in our back yard. 


Of course, this new dog isn't kept in his back yard, his owners let him more or less run loose in the neighborhood. This dog's poop is the size of Wyoming, and how do I know? Yep, pooped right there at the end of my driveway and the owners no where to be seen. 


Sammie The Snorkie must sense my frustration because now when she sees this giant of a dog come near the yard, Sam starts growling and shows her teeth. . .the hair on the back of her neck even stands up. So far this has kept the dog out of our yard. Sammie is full of herself because she is doing such a great job of keeping that dog away from the house and yard.


I'm seriously thinking of taking the 'gift' their dog has left at my drive way and leaving it in theirs. Anyone have a fork lift I can borrow?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment