Monday, January 9, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - BOWL LICKER

Hello Everyone 
                   
                  Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved

Sammie has started this weird thing of licking her food bowl when she is finished eating. I'm not talking licking to pick up any food she may have missed, I'm talking licking and licking and....well you get the picture. When she starts this there is no stopping her till I take the bowl away. As she is licking, the bowl is traveling across the floor into other rooms, sort of like a 'meal on wheels' type thing. 
I found out she doesn't do it with a plastic bowl, just metal ones.



Puddles the Poodle likes to lick the window she sits in front of during the day while she is doing her part to keep the neighborhood safe. I have tongue prints all over the window by the end of each day. When Aunt Betty came over and noticed the marks on the window she asked what they were. Without thinking I said they were tongue prints. She said I just don't understand you young people anymore, picked up her purse, called a cab and she was gone before I could explain. She'll have a story to tell her friends at her next quilting party I'm sure.


My neighbor's 10 year old son was outside today and I asked him if his dog, Pooh Pooh, has this strange habit of licking his bowl like Sammie the Snorkie does.  He said, "No, he only licks his butt, it's pretty cool." Too much information.....












No comments:

Post a Comment