Thursday, January 12, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - BED & BLANKETS....

Hello Everyone

                 Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved


Lately Sammie the Snorkie has been begging to sleep on our bed. I really didn't like the idea, but hubby said let's try it one night and see how it goes. 

So we call Sammie on the bed and the look on her face is of total surprise. All this time we've been shagging her off and tonight we are inviting her on the bed. 
Sam wasted no time hopping on, didn't want to give us a chance to change our mind I guess. Which in hindsight is exactly what I should have done......

So we are all settling in and Sammie is doing the walking in circles dog thing. Around and around trying to make a bed in my covers.
After about a minute or two of this, she starts scratching and biting the blankets...now the blankets are wet with dog spit.

When all this is done to Sammie's satisfaction, she plops down where the blankets aren't wet and directly on my feet.

I look over at the hubby in total frustration but he says, "I think she done for the night, finally. Goodnight, dear".

Goodnight dear nothing, Sam now starts dragging her feet up with her front paws on her stomach like she is stretching to get up and play. OK, time for the dog to leave the room and stretch and lick her own blankets in her own bed.

So here I am, it's 2 in the morning and I am changing sheets and blankets. I look over at Sam, sleeping in her bed all snuggled under her dry blanket. Something just isn't right here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment