Friday, October 14, 2011

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS

Hello Everyone

Not a day goes by that I ask questions of Sammie, such as "Why did you dig under the fence?" Her answer I'm sure it would be, "Because it's there, because it's there." So this got me to thinking, if Sammie could talk, how would she answer the questions or comments I ask her every day?? Hmmm.........

"Sleeping here, my chin
On your foot - no greater bliss - well,
Maybe if I'm chasing cats."


"I am your best friend,
Now, always, and especially
When you are eating."


"You may call them fleas,
But they are far more - I call
Them a vocation."


"I love my master;
Thus I perfume myself with
This long-rotten squirrel."

"Today I sniffed
Many dog butts - I celebrate
By kissing your face."


"I lie belly-up
In the sunshine, happier than
You ever will be."

How do I love thee?
The ways are numberless as
My hairs on the rug."

My human is home!
I am so ecstatic I have
Made a puddle."


"My owners' mood is
Romantic - I lie near their
Feet. I blow a big one."







No comments:

Post a Comment