Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE-WHY SNORKIES ARE BETTER THAN MEN

Hello Everyone

I was watching television this evening with Sammie curled up right beside me, not caring what I was watching, just happy to be on the couch next to me.  The husband went to bed early and I could hear him snoring all the way down the hall from where I was sitting.
So this got me to thinking, 'Why are Snorkies better than men?'.

1. Snorkies do not have problems expressing affection in public.


2. Snorkies miss you when you're gone.

3. Snorkies feel guilty when they've done something wrong.




4. Snorkies admit when they're jealous.

5. Snorkies are very direct about wanting to go out.




6. Snorkies do not play games with you-except fetch (and they never laugh at how you throw.)


7. You can train a Snorkie.
 

8. Snorkies are easy to buy for.

9. The worst social disease you can get from a Snorkie is fleas.

10. Snorkies understand what "no" means.

11. Snorkies mean it when they kiss you. 

Guess that just about says it all. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment