Monday, January 30, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - PIRATE MEETS SAM

Hello Everyone
                 Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved

This week-end we had an enjoyable visit with some friends that live way out in the 'country'. 
My definition of 'country' is that you have to travel more than 10 miles to get to a WalMart. 

They said to bring Sammie the Snorkie along to play with their dog out in their huge back yard. Sam and Pirate got along very well, thank goodness. They both ran and ran till I even got tired just watching them. And our dear Sammie shared with Pirate her knowledge of stealing underware and socks and hiding them in the back yard.


Pirate had a couple of strange habits as well.....
He likes to sleep with his head on a pillow, never moves his head off of it, sleeps the entire night that way. lol


We were all in the den watching TV one evening and Pirate came in, puts his back half of his body on the ottoman and the rest of him on the floor. Gave me a stiff neck just watching him sleep.

When he greeted us, Pirate gently (well gently for a dog that almost weighs 100 lbs) climbed on me and sat on my lap with his head on my shoulder, licking my ears. Eww, I know, but did I mention the dog weighed 100 pounds?? I wasn't about to push him off.....lol


I noticed when Sam and Pirate were outside and Pirate had to pee he will start walking and alternating which leg is raised. I must say Sammie found that most fascinating.

Seems that Pirate likes to lay in the shower when he's hot. Didn't know he was in there till I was butt naked, pulled open the shower curtain and there he was......I really needed a shower after that encounter.


Not sure if Sammie will pick up any of Pirates habits or not. If she does you guys will be the first to know.









No comments:

Post a Comment