Monday, February 6, 2012

SAMMIE THE SNORKIE - TIMEOUT

Hello Everyone
           Copyright © 2012 sammiethesnorkie All Rights Reserved

We all have those neighbors that we nod and wave to when we see them outside but don't know them well enough to stop and chat.

Our neighbors on the other side of us are just that. We wave, smile and move on. I don't even know their names.

One morning I heard the husband yelling out on his porch, "Molly, get over here now!" Man oh man, if my hubby talked to me that way he'd be singing soprano in the church choir....if you know what I mean.

My neighbor continued..."Molly, don't even think about going to see James Dean." What?? James Dean? Thinking we have a real soap opera unfolding, I grab a Coke  and me and Sammie make ourselves comfortable out on my front porch. 

Finally the neighbor yells out, "Molly, that's it. You will now have timeout on the porch right now!" omg, Telling his wife she needs a timeout for going across the street to see James Dean??!

Now for the rest of the story. Seems 'Molly' is their new dog and he has taught her to sit on the porch for a 'timeout' when she misbehaves or tries to leave the yard. And darn if the dog doesn't go on the porch when he says 'timeout'! She'll sit there till he tells her it's okay to get off. It's actually kind of cute.

Oh, and by the way, 'James Dean' is the name of the neighbor's dog across the street.

Learn something new everyday around here. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment